1 to 50 Employees
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the safe direction or production associates during the entirety of their shift. They will schedule, direct, manager, engage and instruct associates on proper manufacturing techniques.
– Scheduling daily and weekly workforce
– Manage production paperwork for general reports
– Instruct individuals in the safe and proper manufacturing technigues
– Involve associates in a team environment and work on best practices
– Make changes to associates duties while working and when needed